With a theme of "From Discovery to Market", BIT's 5th Symposium on Enzymes & Biocatalysis (SEB 2014) will be held in Dalian on April 25-28, 2014.
BIT's 5th Symposium on Enzymes & Biocatalysis (SEB 2014) will provide an ideal platform to showcase your new technologies and products in China. It is developed to offer maximum exposure of the delegates to the exhibitors. The coffee breaks and poster sessions will take place in the exhibition area to promote frequent opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibits.
The first Symposium of Enzyme & Biocatalysis (SEB) was initiated in 2010, and now, SEB has become the leading international forum for the discussion of new developments in enzyme and biocatalysis, putting an emphasis on emerging technologies and focusing on both the fundamental and practical aspects.
The proposed scope and thrust of the conference will continue this tradition and will additionally focus on new developments in the field. Symposium of Enzyme & Biocatalysis (SEB) typically draws international participation both from industry and academia.
Highlights of BIT's 5th Symposium on Enzymes & Biocatalysis (SEB 2014)
* 6 Symposiums and 2 Special Event on Hot Fields in Enzyme & Biocatalysis
* A Plenary Forum and 400+ Oral Presentations from Prominent Leaders and Scientists
* Exciting New Research & Attendees from All Corners of the Globe
* Exchange Ideas and Develop Collaborations with Colleagues in a Focused and Relaxed Environment
Why Get a Booth at SEB 2014 ?
• Meet face to face with key leaders in the field of protein and peptide science and technology
• Explore new business opportunities both at home and abroad
• Spotlight your advanced technologies and their scientific and commercial applications
• Have the opportunity to network with those attending the conference in the exhibition hall