Venue:China Ceramics City (CCC)
Address:No.2 Jiangwan 3rd Rd, Chancheng District, Foshan, Guangdong, China
Date:2014/04/18 - 2014/04/22
Organizer:China Building Ceramics and Sanitaryware Association (CBCSA)
The 23rd China International Ceramic & Bathroom Fair Foshan
Exhibition / Event / Trade Show's Profile
The 23rd China International Ceramic & Bathroom Fair Foshan (CeramBath 2014), the top trade show in ceramic and bathroom industry in China, is organized by China Building Ceramics and Sanitaryware Association (CBCSA), will take place at China Ceramics City (CCC) during April 18-22, 2014.
As an export-oriented exhibition, the 23rd China International Ceramic & Bathroom Fair Foshan (CeramBath 2014) will attract buyers home and abroad with its outstanding exhibition recourses and state-of-the-art products.
Here in CeramBath 2014, you can find various ceramic and bathroom products as well as ceramics-related products, including floor tile, wall tile, skirting, exterior wall tile, plaza tile, mosaic, garden ceramic, glass ceramic, roof tile, art ceramic, stone, bathroom, massage bathtub, bathroom accessories, ceramic basin, toilet, ceramics machinery and technique, ceramics raw material, et.
Manufacturers, distributors, retailers, agents, engineering purchasers, group purchasers, designers, end- users, technicians, sales managers, designers, architects and in general everyone interested in ceramics products and technologies are the target visitors.
According to the historical statistics of past CeramBath , of all sessions of CeramBath, 70% of the exhibitors receive purchase intent from buyers and more than 20% of them close the deal during the fair.
Name: China Building Ceramics and Sanitaryware Association (CBCSA)
Address: No.11 San Lihe Rd , Haidian District, Beijing, China Zip code: 100831
Tel: +86-21-6625 0572
Fax: +86-21-6625 0570
China Building Ceramics and Sanitaryware Association (CBCSA) is a non-profit association set up in accordance with relevant regulations and policies, representing the companies engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, equipment supply, import & export trade service of building & sanitary ceramics and accessories in China on the basis of self-willingness, equality and mutual benefits regardless of the department they belong to, their regions or ownerships.
The purpose of the association is to provide services for enterprises and offer the industry with services, communication, harmonization, justness, self-discipline, supervisions and administration; to serve as bridge and ligament between the government and enterprises and as brainman and assistant as well. To promote the development of the industry, to maintain the legal rights and interests of the enterprises. To comply with state Constitution, law, code and social morality and carry out the government's guideline and policy.
The association is registered in the State of Civil Department of People's Republic of China . It receives guide of China Building Material Industry Association consigned by Economic & Trade Committee of PRC and supervision of State of Civil Department of PRC.
In nationwide industry of building ceramics, sanitary ware and industrial ceramics, CBSCA organizes following work:
1. Develop industry investigation, issue industry information, actively put forward to the government the suggestion concerning the developing programming, technical and economic policy and economic legislation of the industry. And take part in the establishment, organization and implementation of the industrial policy and law.
2. Constitute professional moral guide line, guile regulations and agreement, constitute industry self-discipline, restrict non- administration behavior, promote equal competition and maintain the whole benefits of the industry.
3. Participate in constituting and carrying out the criterions of the industry. Recommend excellent products to the society and help the government eliminate the fake products.
4. Maintain the members' legal rights and interests, balance the relationship between the members and other enterprises.
5. Provide career education and training to the talents, hold the reporting meeting and seminar relevant to the industry and edit and publish the magazine and technique information of the association.
6. Provide technical communication and consulting service and technical and economic information from home and abroad to the members; hold products exhibition, offer marketing information, assist the members to carve out the market and the production promotion activities
7. Promote commonweal cause of the industry and other activities which will benefit the development of the industry
8. Keep in touch with the overseas relevant industry and organization; develop the international economic and technical communication and cooperation
9. Undertake other proceeding consigned by the government and relevant sections