China International Tyre and Rubber Expo focuses completely on the development of the rubber and tire industries in China and it is a prestigious exhibition established in 2004 that completely devotes itself in exhibiting the awestruck rubber processing equipment, finished tire products and the tire related products such as tire accessories, wheels. The abundant product series make CTF to become one of the most successful trade show in the world wide tire industry chain and it also provides a good opportunity for the worldwide buyers and supplier to meet.
1. All kinds of tires and wheels
2. Tire accessories
3. Tire manufacturing technologies and equipment
4. Synthetic rubber, equipment and raw materials for its manufacturing
5. Tire trade and services
6. Synthetic fibers, technical textile, steel cord
7. Tire retreading, repair and recycling technologies
8. Associations, press, Institutions and services.
- Economically very important port city in the southeast region of Shandong Province
- Located not far from South Korea and Japan and halfway between Shanghai and Peking, the most important cities in China for international trade.
- More than 1000 companies working in the tire and rubber sector.
- Tire exports account for half of the total amount in China.
Why Shandong province – some statistics
- Shandong ranks first among the provinces in the production of tires in China. Total output of tires reached 380 million by the end of 2013, accounts for almost 50% of the country’s output and more than 15% of the world’s output.
- Total tire sales income of more than 310 billions.
- Tire productivity grows 15% annually.
- Synthetic rubber shortfall of 500,000 tons.
- Up to 560 tire manufactures.
Jinnoc Expo Co., Ltd.