As an influential purchasing expo in Chinese import wine & spirits industry, Winexpo 2015 - The 15th Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition 2015 is scheduled to be held at Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center (SECEC), China during Dec. 4 - 6, 2015.
Winexpo 2015 provides a promotion, display and cooperation platform for wine enterprises from home and abroad to help overseas wine and liquor enterprise to enter the Chinese market with the green channel and cooperation platform. Meanwhile, it is a good chance for domestic and foreign alcoholic drink industry enterprises to build up their brand image during The 15th Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition 2015 (Autumn), to achieve corporate sales goals and expand the scale of China's wine market.
• China region nearly tens of thousands of wine importers, distributors and Shanghai regional target audience (Shanghai regional 4300 liquor wholesalers, distributors and importers, nearly 57,000 retail outlets; nearly 500 four-star hotels; nearly 3800 high- end restaurant and retail outlets, duty-free shops, night market, high-end clubs, etc.)
• Wine traders and retailers: Importers, Dealer, wholesalers, sales representatives, professional retailers, professional super-chain stores ect.
• General Merchandise Stores and Ordinary Supermarkets: GMS and ordinary supermarket purchasing centers, drink purchasing managers, wine sales managers, GMS and ordinary supermarket managers.
• Cafe, Hotel and Restaurants: All kinds of hotels, night clubs and restaurants(Catering manager, sommelier), chain restaurants and chain hotels ect.
• Duty free operation lines: duty free operators, ship tools merchants, duty free shops, airline companies with purchasing centers, Cruise and ferry companies with purchasing centers.
• E-Business lines: Wine and spirits website designers and buyers ect.
• Imported Wine Show Area: Imported wine goods (including: wine, brandy, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, sake, tequila, etc),wine and beverage foods, service suppliers/organizations, etc. )
• Wine-tasting Area: Renowned wines provided by famous exhibitors for professionals to taste;
• Wine Service: Website, culture. advertisement, gifts, logistics, recruitment, technology. etc.