As the forth station of China Education Expo (CEE), China Education Expo 2015 - Shanghai (CEE 2015) will be held during Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2015 at Hall 4, B1, Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center, China.
As the leading event for overseas schools to expand their presence in the world's potentially largest recruitment market, CEE has the active involvement each year by more than 20 national pavilions, over 600 overseas schools from about 40 countries & regions, attracting around 60,000 visitors across China.
In China Education Expo 2015 (CEE 2015) visitors will be able to collect relevant information from representatives of the participating institutions. Study abroad presentations will also be staged where students can find out more about study opportunities and scholarship programmes.
1. People seeking for education opportunities for children, friends, relatives and themselves
2. Those searching for right courses
3. Those who need special training with special time requirements
4. Schools and education institutes seeking for cooperation with abroad
5. Officially approved education service agencies
6. Professionals working for international education exchanges
7. Government official in education circle
8. Researchers of education development
9. Entrepreneurs with training plans
10. Representatives of education funds
11. Official education delegations from other countries
1. National pavilions
2. Regionally recognized overseas secondary schools, colleges and universities
3. Regionally recognized overseas vocational education schools
4. Regionally recognized overseas language training schools and institutions
5. Governmental organizations
6. Embassies and consulates
7. Student services providers (banking, accommodations & airlines, etc.)