Since 2000, China Education Expo (CEE) has been staged successfully for 15 years. China Education Expo (CEE 2015) is also set to present overseas schools a great opportunity to showcase the quality programs, courses and curriculum by touring Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Shanghai - the most important recruitment markets across China. China Education Expo 2015 - Beijing is taking place during Oct. 24-25, 2015 at China National Convention Center (CNCC).
China Education Expo 2015 (CEE 2015), which is the leading event dedicated to recruitment market in China and a tailor-made Combination of B2C and B2B, will continue to provide the direct, authoritative and international platform to meet face-to-face Interviewing with the Right Student in China .
China Education Expo (CEE) puts the worldwide education excellence in the spotlight, letting the face-to-face interaction work to the advantage of exhibitors and visitors.
1. People seeking for education opportunities for children, friends, relatives and themselves
2. Those searching for right courses
3. Those who need special training with special time requirements
4. Schools and education institutes seeking for cooperation with abroad
5. Officially approved education service agencies
6. Professionals working for international education exchanges
7. Government official in education circle
8. Researchers of education development
9. Entrepreneurs with training plans
10. Representatives of education funds
11. Official education delegations from other countries
1. National pavilions
2. Regionally recognized overseas secondary schools, colleges and universities
3. Regionally recognized overseas vocational education schools
4. Regionally recognized overseas language training schools and institutions
5. Governmental organizations
6. Embassies and consulates
7. Student services providers (banking, accommodations & airlines, etc.)