Aims to following a path towards sustainable development and to being a part of global mining development trends, CHINA MINING Congress & Expo 2015 will take place on Oct.20-23, 2015 at Tianjin Meijiang Convention and Exhibition Center, China.
Since it first held in 1999, CHINA MINING has played more and more important role in the international mining industry. With 16 years development, CHINA MINING has been included among the world’s top mining events. It covers the whole value chain, including geological survey, exploration & development, mining rights trading, mining investment and financing, smelting and processing, technique and equipment, mining services, etc..
CHINA MINING plays a positive role in creating more communication and co-operation opportunities for domestic and international industry communities. CHINA MINING Congress & Expo consists of three parts – conferences, exhibition and coherent featured events.
During the conference, government officials, industry leaders and experts from both Chinese and foreign mining industries have in-depth dialogues on questions related with the mining industry. The topics cover keynote session supported by the world’s leading experts, mining ministers forum, mining development summit forum and many breakout sessions including mining policies and financing, geological survey, prospecting & exploration and development, mineral commodities, mining sustainability, etc. and country (region) investment project shows and more.
The exhibition includes China Land and Resources area, mining countries (regions) pavilions area, projects matchmaking show area and special construction area.
Meanwhile, such varieties of featured events as Opening Ceremony, CHINA MINING Awards Ceremony, Government Welcome Reception, Bilateral Meetings between Sino-Foreign Mining Ministers, Projects Matchmaking and Appreciation Buffet Party, etc., will provide additional networking opportunities for the participants.
• Governments and Associations
• Mining Companies: Energy, Minerals, Metals and Non-metals
• Geological Exploration: Geophysical Surveying, Chemical Surveying, Mapping services, ARSC
• Mining Technology and Services: Software Development, Data Analysis, Automation and Information Services, Data Processing, SATCOM and VSAT
Financial Service: Banks, Stock Exchanges, Insurance and Investment Companies
• Consultants: Accountancy Firms, Law Firms, Mining Assessment Institutions
• Mining Rights Traders
• Trading Companies
• Mining and Sustainability Development: Mine Safety and Environmental Protection, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Low Carbon
• Equipment/Device Producers and Suppliers:
- Geological Exploration Equipment: Aerial Remote Sensing Equipment, Mapping Equipment, Geological Data, Processing Equipment, Laboratory Analytical Instruments, etc.
- Mining Equipment: Drilling Equipment, Loading Equipment, Transportation Equipment, Lifting Equipment, Explosive Device and Construction Equipment, etc.
- Mineral Processing: Crushing and Grinding Equipment, Washing Machinery, Screening Equipment, etc.
- Safety Equipment: Ventilation Equipment, De-dusting Equipment, Protection Equipment, etc.
• Education: Universities, Research and Training Institutions
• Media and Publishers