2015 The 6th China (Xiamen) International Tea Fair is an international tea trade platform with the largest scale and highest standard in the world, which will be staged on Oct.15-19, 2015 at Xiamen International Conference & Exhibition Center (XICEC), China.
Concurrently with The 10th China Xiamen International Buddhist Items & Crafts Fair (Autumn Edition), the total exhibition area will reach 175,000 square meters. Among them, 2015 The 6th Xiamen Tea Fair will cover 60,000 square meters with 3,000 standard booths.
Why Xiamen Tea Fair?
• The development of China’s tea industry is promising.
- One of the biggest tea production and consumption countries.
- 303,000 tons of tea exports in 2009, generating foreign exchange of USD 705,000,000, to more than 110 countries and regions across the world.
• Xiamen Tea Fair will provide tremendous benefits to you.
- Over 800 exhibitors in China and abroad expected to display their products in the 60,000 square meters ground in 2015.
- A great concentration of professional manufactures and traders all over the world.
- One – stop purchase at the most competitive price directly offered by manufacturers
- A face-to-face opportunity to contact with the important suppliers of teas and tea-related products.
Teas: Green tea, black tea, oolong, pu-erh tea…
Tea-related products: Tea sets, handicrafts, tea furniture, health care products of tea …
Technology: Packaging and design, tea processing and planting technology, tea fresh-reservation and storage technology …