WCBE 2015 - Annual World Congress of Bioenergy 2015 will be held during September 24-26, 2015 at Xi'an Qujiang International Conference and Exhibition Center, China.
As a satellite conference of the Euro-Asia Economic Forum, WCBE 2015 will set a highly comprehensive platform for academic and enterprises which could exchange and discuss in zero distance & look for the "foreign aid" for domestic enterprises.
Section 1: Main Conference
Section 2: Parallel Forums
Section 3: Expo and Social Activities
Bioenergy Device & Equipment Expo provides a unique place where leading companies, institutes, organizations and associations together with general suppliers of equipment and consumables can exhibit their products, technologies and services to a captive audience.
Highlights of WCBE 2015
● Parallel with China-Arab Forum-2015 Making You Understand the Global Energy Market Development more Deeply
● 8 Parallel Tracks Lead You Insight into A New Dynamic of Bioenergy Industry
● Domestic Track in Chinese will Provide Convenient Communication Opportunities for Chinese Researchers
● Device and Equipment Exhibition will Promote the Interactive Cooperation for Improving Bioenergy Production
● New Products and Technologies Briefing Conveying the Latest Product Information for Your Company
● Taking You Enjoy the Ancient Huang River Civilization and The Silk Road Civilizations
● Academic Experts
● Technology Innovators
● Specialist and Financial Consultants
● Media Editors
★ Thermo-chemical Device: Biomass boiler, Biomass stoves, Biomass pyrolysis apparatus equipment, Biomass carbonization automatic control device, Bry distillation device, Biomass oil hydrogenation device, Biomass fuel coking equipment, Burning machine
★ Gas: Biogas, Biohydrogen, Biomethane, Biogas related equipment, Gas detection instrument
★ Solid Fuel: Pellet, Biochar, Chips, Biomass briquetting machine, Packaging equipments, Crushing equipment, Drying equipment
★ Liquid Fuels: Biodiesel, Bioethanol, Biobutanol, Biomethanol
★ Biomass power generation: Biogas generator, Small biomass gasification power generation equipment
★ Biomass energy contract management, Technology transfer