As Leading Expo for Education Resources in Hong Kongm, The 18th Hong Kong International Education Expo (HKIEE 2015) which is organized by Neway International Trade Fairs Limited. will take place at HALL 5G of Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) during May 23-24, 2015.
Hong Kong International Education Expo (HKIEE) was first held in 2004, and it has become the most popular education show in Hong Kong thanks to its large-scale and well-found study resources exchange platform.
The 18th Hong Kong International Education Expo (HKIEE 2015), gathering over 200 education providers from 15 countries and regions, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, The U.K., Australia, The U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Italy, France, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Ireland, Austria, Korea and Japan, will provide students with latest career-oriented programs and academic courses.
Event Highlights of HKIEE 2015
- Over 200 local and overseas educational institutions enroll students on-site
- Various associate degrees and diplomas open for application
- 30 seminars cover details of various studies information and trainings
- Career-oriented curriculum
- On-site Recruitment of Education Ambassadors for July Expo, HK$50/Hour
- Local and Overseas Primary, Secondary Schools & Universities
- Tertiary Institutions
- Vocational Training Institutions
- Adult and Continuing Education Institutions
- Overseas Education Consultants
- Supplementary Education Institutions
- Language Schools
- Arts and Design Schools