The 17th Beijing International Toys & Preschool Tools Exhibition (BJITE 2015) will be staged at China (Beijing) National Agriculture Exhibition Center (CNAEC) from May 11 to May 13, 2015.
Approved by Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and sponsored by China World Trade Center Co. Ltd. & Beijing Nanbei Exhibition Co. Ltd., the 17th Beijing International Toys & Preschool Tools Exhibition (BJITE 2015) has become the most influential event of industry in Northern China. The exhibition areas has been increased to 18,000m2 (the 16th) from the initial 3,500 ㎡, which is increased progressively at a speed of more than 20%.
1. Industry practitioners are warmly welcome to this exhibition. Exhibition period: 17-19 May, 9:00 AM-16:00 PM. Neat dressing is required for every participant.
2. Visitors are required to carefully read the instructions for visitors and observe various rules and regulations of the exhibition.
3. Visitors are responsible for safety of their own valuable personal effects such as cash, cellular phone and ID card in order to prevent any incident. For personal effects needed to be deposited, please fulfill relevant formalities at the organizing committee.
4. No flammable or explosive articles are allowed in the exhibition hall. Smoking and clamor are strictly prohibited in the exhibition hall.
5. All exhibits are for display purpose only and no exhibit may be carried out of exhibition hall without prior consent of the organizing committee.
6. Photo-taking is prohibited in the exhibition hall. Participating journalist is advised to fulfill relevant formalities for photo-taking at the organizing committee.
7. The exhibition is closed at 16:00 PM. Onsite visitors should leave the exhibition hall with personal effects as notified by the public address system.
8. Etiquette is required of every visitor and participant. Friendly consultation and careful dealing are advised.
Toy: Plastic toys, Electric Toys, Wooden Toys, Plush Toys, etc;
Kid-Education: Preschool tool. Entertainment facilities. Education software;
Kid-Goods: Stationery & Child-Commodity;
Cartoons Video Game: Cartoon toys& Cartoon video