The 16th China International Cement Industry Exhibition 2015
Interwine Beijing 2017
China (Ningbo) International Sourcing Fair on Lamps, Lanterns & Led Illumination Exhibition 2014 will be take place during May 15-17, 2014 at Ningbo International Conference and Exhibition Center (NICEC).
In recent years, known as the fourth-generation green light source, LED is the global most promising advanced technology field, which drives the transform in the lighting industry. In 2013, the demand of LED lighting will exceed the backlight source for the first time. China has classified the LED lighting as a strategic new industry under the “12th Five Years Plan”.
And, Ningbo is one of major production and export bases of lamps and lanterns in China, and the largest domestic production base of outdoor lamps, it also the most important industrial city and foreign trade port in East China Region, with gross export up to USD 80 billion.
During China (Ningbo) International Sourcing Fair on Lamps, Lanterns & Led Illumination Exhibition 2014, the expo area will cover 26000 m² and 1600 special exhibition spaces will be provided by this exhibition.
China (Ningbo) International Sourcing Fair on Lamps, Lanterns & Led Illumination Exhibition 2014 will devote to promoting the development of China’s lighting industry, enhancing the international communication and cooperation and raising the enterprise brand and popularity to advance the overall development of China’s lighting industry.
potential customers, importers, exporters, traders, industry leaders, technicians and professional experts.
Scope of Exhibits:
● Outdoor lighting: Plazas lighting, public lighting, commercial lighting, professional lighting, decoration lighting, flood lighting of buildings, gymnasiums lighting, park landscape lighting, guardrail lights, wall washer lights, fiber lamps, moisture-proof lamps, flameproof lamps and etc.;
● Lamps and lanterns: Road lamps and lanterns, garden and landscape lamps, solar lamps, indoor decoration lights, flashlights, architectural lights, miner’s lamps, floodlights, electrodeless lamps, embedded lights, marine lights, special lamps and lanterns, underwater lights and emergency lights;
● City illuminated lighting: landscape lighting, illuminated engineering technology equipment, intelligent control and distribution systems, outdoor laser technology products and etc.;
● LED lighting: LED indoor/outdoor lighting (fluorescent lamps, bulb lamps, spot lamps, line lamps and street lamps, etc.), high-power LED lighting, LED display screens, monochromatic display screens, dual primary color display screens, modules, traffic signal lamps, drive and control systems, and etc.;
● LED encapsulation manufacturing equipment and testing apparatus: adhesive dispensers, crystallizing machines, welding wire machines, color / light splitters, spectrum detectors, pin cutting machines, moistureproof cabinets, purification equipment and Automatic production equipment, etc.;
● LED encapsulation: epitaxy and chips, encapsulation technologies, encapsulation adhesives, diodes, SMD LED, high-power LED, digital tubes, lattice models, organosilicons, aluminum bases, brackets, IC, capacitors and resistors, other applications and technologies of LED/OLED, etc.;
● Energy-saving series: high-power searchlights, T5/T8/ T10L, wall lamps, metal halide lamps, spiral series, and etc.;
● Electric light source series: new ordinary bulbs, tungsten-halogen bulbs, energy saving bulbs, fluorescent lamps, lamp tubes, various radiation light sources, and etc.;
● Professional lighting and supporting equipment: neon lamps, stage lighting, film lighting, television lighting, dimming control devices and various lighting controllers;
● Lighting Fittings and accessories: electronic parts and components, switches, terminals, optical products, radiators, wires and cables, ballasts, triggers, transformers, control boxes, insulation materials, lamp stems, lamp arms, lamp shades, lamp panels, lamp bases, lamp holders, and etc.;
● Special materials for lighting products: fluorescent powder, electronic powder, quartz tubes, glass tubes (shell), electrode materials, tungsten filaments, and etc.;